Things that I should do this weekend keep popping up in my head. I feel like I should write them down so I actually feel accomplished come Monday. It’s mostly boring adult things:
- Run 6 miles Saturday morning
- Go to Nature’s Fresh and get more chia seeds – my morning smoothies are the same without them.
- Clean my car mats – I recently learned the lesson that soup is not easily transportable. It took me until this morning to realize what that smell was.
- Put my dang clean clothes away – they have been sitting in my hamper at the edge of my bed for a couple days. Total adult fail.
- Finish my t-shirt infinity scarf
- Maybe actually finish a dress I started sewing in August (?!?!?!)
- Make chili for RAVEN’S PLAYOFF SUNDAY!!
This list is way too small – I can’t remember everything I am supposed to do… this is why I have to write everything down!