- Date night with Du tonight at Bombay Nights. nom nom nom Indian food
- 9 mile run at Loch Raven – in 53 degree weather!! I’m so excited to not be running in 100% humidity!! I like sweating, but not dripping.
- Serious post-run nap time
- Working on, not one, but TWO presentations for my grad classes this week. Ugh. Can I have my master’s now please?
- Polish party in Bethesda at the sis du’s place. We were charged with bringing the Polish libations. Du found Tyskie (tisk-yeah) which is apparenlty pretty big in Buffalo.
- Actually sleeping in (glorious glorious!)
- Some cooking – I’m thinking I need to get my pumpkin baking engine in gear. It’s October tomorrow!
- Watching some FOOZBALL while I knit. All while wearing sweatpants. I know how to multi-task.